The Titan Alpha Advantage
We provide our clients with solutions that advance affordable, personalized, convenient and connected healthcare.
The Titan Alpha Advantage is:
- Verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Full range of specialized capabilities and expertise with highly qualified staff who are leaders in their fields
- Established, proven partnership with strong past performance as a team
- Low risk—large-business resources with small-business advantages
- Experienced in managing large IDIQ contract vehicles
- Model SDVOSB, committed to growing other SDVOSBs
Managing Venturer, Prometheus Federal Services (PFS) is a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). PFS assists federal clients in planning and implementing healthcare transformation, innovation, technology, and quality improvement initiatives, programs, and projects, implementing healthcare transformation, innovation, technology, and quality improvement initiatives, programs, and projects.
Partner Venturer, CVP is an award-winning healthcare and next-gen technology and consulting firm that helps organizations achieve lasting transformation and build a healthy, safe, and equitable world. In 2021, CVP acquired Atlas Research – a leader in healthcare Research and Evaluation, Strategy and Transformation, and Marketing, Communications, and Change Management. With our newly integrated capabilities, we are a team of dedicated practitioners with deep subject expertise in improving access, quality, and delivery of healthcare through innovative services and technology platforms.
Video: Titan Alpha’s Veteran-Founded Team Supports Healthcare Innovation, Modernization, and Transformation
A Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Titan Alpha is a joint venture of PFS and CVP. This joint venture is built upon a well-established partnership that dates back to an October 2017 Mentor-Protégé Agreement between our two companies.